Our Farm to Fork program is brand new and needs some old tools for new hands. The following would be greatly appreciated in this exciting new program:
- Tools of every kind; Shovels, rakes, hoes (colinear, stirrup, and hilling), garden forks (regular and broad), trowels, scissors, harvesting knives, and crates or totes
- Infrastructure: a shade tent, solar fencing, hoses, and lumber for tables etc.
- Garden supplies: Floating row cover and hoops, compost, potting soil, mulch
Some things that would make our garden programming even more successful!
- two small garden carts for community garden and school projects
- digital camera for outreach photographs (similar to Canon Eo5, Rebel T1i)
- office furniture and equipment including small file cabinets, fireproof file safe, desk supplies
- small shade/rain tent for gatherings and events