Future of Farming in a Changing World Conference
Creating a Robust, Sustainable and Community Based Food System
Thank you to the many sponsors, partners, participants, volunteers, and speakers who made our March 25 conference such a success!
Speakers and panel discussion included:
- John VanHoesen, Associate Professor of Geology; Director Natural Resource Management, Director Geology program, Green Mountain College, VT
- Hannah Bissex and students, Farm to Fork program, Cornucopia Project
- Ryan Owens, Monadnock Conservancy
- Amanda Littleton, Cheshire County Conservation District
- Jess Gerrior, Moderator for panel discussion
Much gratitude to the many individuals and businesses that fed us! Bagel Mill, Baker’s Station, Lynn Beach, Bread Shed, Pete Carroll, Cheshire County Conservation District, Four Winds Farm, Harlow’s Pub, Mad Radish CSA, Maggie’s Market/Roy’s, Monadnock Farm & Community Coalition, Nature’s Green Grocer, Marybeth Quill, Parker & Sons Coffee, South of Monadnock Community, Cathie Sage.
Thank you Event Sponsors. . . for making this possible!